Friday, November 16, 2012

101; I bless the rains down in Africa








Dress: c/o Geek USA Vintage Belt: Tunnel Vision vintage Shoes: Sam Edelman via TJ Maxx Scarf: Fanneuil Hall, Boston Tights: JCPenny destroyed Necklace: birthday gift Arrowhead earcuff: eBay Earrings: vintage






THIS DRESS! I can't look at this dress without getting Toto's "Africa" stuck in my head...and that is totally okay. This is a marriage of my favourite colours -- black, red, orange, gold -- PLUS fringe. Heaven.

Kelsey of Geek USA was extremely kind and generous to me when she sent me a package of vintage goodies. She is such a wonderful lady! She is truly driven by a love for vintage fashion and if you strike up a conversation with her, you can just feel the pure joy and enthusiasm through the pixels and font. It made receiving this dress (and two other beautiful items; you'll see!) such a pleasure and a privilege. I don't like accepting collaborative items unless they're really unique, to stand out in the outfits I style them in and make you stop and notice, and a lot of her stuff is STATEMENT.

She is so awesome that she and I are joining forces to give you readers a FREE SHIPPING discount code when you shop Geek USA, effective for two weeks!


That easily knocks off $6 on average, and even more if you're buying shoes or a jacket! I really do urge you to take a moment and browse Geek USA; she has tons more in her stock than what she has listed on her store, and with an email she will be more than happy to share with you all of the beautiful vintage clothes that she has ready to sell. Also? She's up for bartering, on everything. Haggling prices plus free shipping? Sweet.

Here are some of my personal favourites from what she has listed on her Etsy:

4 comments:

  1. This is such a boho chic look! :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS WHOLE SITUATIONNNN!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. INCREDIBLE.

    This is the only word I can think about.

    I cannot believe how incredible and amazing your blog and style is.

    Love, <33

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete